My New Year’s resolution this year is simple. Really simple. In fact, it’s all about simple. I’m on a mission to organize and simplify every area of my life. Work, home, kids’ schedules; nothing shall be spared! I refuse to stop until everything that is not necessary or does not bring joy to my family or others is cleared out, and everything else is put in its place.
In fact, I’ve already started. When I find a 15 minute block of time I grab a drawer, dump it out, and toss everything I’ve been holding onto that hasn’t seen the light of day in a year or more. It is an amazingly freeing feeling.
With spring cleaning just around the corner, the organizational bug is bound to bite a few more of you as well. So this month we’re giving away our Black and White Polka Dot Apron, embroidered with the name of your choice. And to sweeten the deal even more, we’ll also personalize our matching Black and White Circle Recipe Cards!
Many of you know the drill by now. If not, here’s how to enter:
1) Follow Swanky Aprons on Twitter and tweet the following: New Year Apron #giveaway! RT & follow @swanky_aprons for a chance to win! Ends 01/31. http://wp.me/pNk6l-8T – Worth one entry per tweet (up to one per day)
2) Become a fan of Swanky Aprons on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/swankyaprons
3) Suggest our Facebook page to your friends (1 entry), if they “like” us and post a comment there saying you invited them; you’ll get an extra entry for each friend
4) Subscribe to this blog (see the right side of the screen under Recent Tweets) – 1 entry
5) Sign up for our mailing list (go to http://www.swankyaprons.com/ and look under the left navigation) – 1 entry
Sorry, but this giveaway is open to US residents only.